Helpful Dental InformationLutz, FL
At Milestones Children & Family Dentistry, we are passionate about oral health and ensuring that our Lutz, FL patients have the resources they need to maintain healthy teeth for a lifetime. As a rule of thumb, this demands ongoing preventative dental care. Having children maintain healthy teeth also requires education, to help them become aware of the dental solutions and what they can do to stay healthy at home. Here, we have provided some helpful dental information on oral health. We encourage you to find the section you are interested in and read more details on our website. If you have further questions, call our dental office at (813) 518-0641.
- Dental Anxiety
- Dental anxiety impacts millions of people. If your child is afraid of visiting the dentist or has extreme anxiety when it is time to visit the dentist, let us know. There are sedation options that can help your child to relax, and medication that can keep your child comfortable during the entire procedure.
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- If your child has lost permanent teeth from an accident, you are not alone. Children can lose teeth from various forms of accidents or from poor dental hygiene. Dr. Naoom, can provide your child with a variety of solutions that include a dental bridge and much more. All three methods allow for your child to eat and speak clearly, while also restoring your child’s smile. However, each procedure has distinct advantages that the other may not provide. To find out which procedure would work best for your child, call 813-518-0641.
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- At Milestones Children & Family Dentistry, we are passionate about patient education. We will take the time to show your child how to brush and floss properly, when you visit our dental office. We recommend that your child brushes his or her teeth, two to three times a day using fluoride toothpaste for two minutes at a time. This will help to keep your child’s teeth clean and healthy; when also combined with daily flossing. Your child should still visit our Lutz office, for professional teeth cleanings twice per year.
- Preventative Dental Care
- Preventative dental care is vital to maintaining lifelong oral health. When providing patients with helpful dental information, we always recommend regular teeth cleanings, fluoride treatments and dental sealants. These three things can work together to reduce the likelihood of your child developing cavities. At Milestones Children & Family Dentistry, we can create a preventative dental care plan for your family.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Helpful Dental Information Lutz
Back to top of Helpful Dental Information
A dental checkup for kids is nothing to be worried about having to do. We complete them on a regular basis, and our young patients typically look forward to them. This occurrence is something that surprises many parents since it is common for parents to worry that their children will not enjoy visiting the dentist.…
Proper dental hygiene in children is as important, if not more so, than adults. Kids' dental hygiene and health can determine many factors about their dental health in the future, such as gum health, teeth placement and oral hygiene. Without proper care, a child’s dental routine could cause issues for them later in life. One…
Your child’s dental health, especially after they start teething, should never be taken for granted. Pediatric dental care is a guaranteed way of ensuring your child’s oral health and help in preventing cases of dental diseases like tooth decay. Pediatric dental care is necessary for children between the ages of 0 and 18.You should help…
Routine dental care for kids holds the same importance as their general health and wellbeing. Knowing the value of caring for your children’s teeth, from their baby teeth to their permanent set, is the first important step. Sadly, many parents still do not understand that kids' routine dental care should start as soon as their…